Masters in Entertainment Technology
Carnegie Mellon University
Thank you for choosing to apply to Carnegie Mellon's Entertainment Technology Center (ETC-Global). Before you proceed with completing the on-line application, please note the following:
- You should completely read the "Application Guidelines" before you begin, available here:
- Once you begin this application, you will not be able to save it and return to it at a later time so please have all required information ready at the time you begin.
- Some information you should have ready at the time of beginning the on-line application includes the following:
- GRE Test Scores and Date Taken (If submitting GRE Scores)
- TOEFL Test Scores and Date Taken (If English is not your native language)
- Name, Title, Organization, Phone, and Email of Three Recommenders
- PDF of your resume
- PDF of your Statement of Purpose
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express Card for Payment of the Application Fee
- Upon completing the on-line application, your information will be submitted to the Admission Office at the Entertainment Technology Center. However, your application will not be processed until the application fee of $75.00 USD is paid via a credit card.
Statement of Assurance
Carnegie Mellon University does not discriminate in admission, employment, or administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or handicap or disability, age sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, ancestry, belief, veteran status, or genetic information. Furthermore, Carnegie Mellon University does not discriminate and is required not to descriminate in violation of federal, state, or local laws or executive orders. Inquiries concerning application of these statements should be directed to the Provost, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, telephone (412)268-6684 or the Vice President for Campus Affaris, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, telephone (412)268-2056. Obtain general information about Carnegie Mellon University by calling (412)268-2000.